Monday, April 14, 2008

More Time

Do you ever just wish there was more time in the world? More time to lay in bed all day, to stay up all night. More time to just lay on the beach and listen to the waves (yes, it's pathetic, I know). More time to tell someone you love them?

I certainly wish there was more time for everything. I wish I had had more time with my dad; I wish I had more time to blog! I haven't actually written a blog in a long time. But, with a new laptop, a new city, comes a new opportunity to blog. I can't wait to get into it!

First off, I definitely moved away from college. If you were to ask me a year ago where home was, I would definitely have a quick answer of Houghton. I never thought that in a year that answer would change so many times. I finally feel settled here in Sault Ste Marie, but I'm still trying to get into the swing of things, really. I guess that goes along with needed, or wanting, more time.

Everyone wants more time at one point or another, but for now I'll try to make the most of the time I'm given. And that includes time to sleep :)

No comments: