Monday, April 14, 2008

Just Don't Let Go

Probably one of the greatest things to do on a laid back day is go to a local music store. Actually, any place that sells CDs, really. Why is this so great? Well, if you have enough money to purchase a CD, I recommend buying something you've never heard of. Sure, you might not like it - but what if you do? What if you discover that you enjoy a new genre of music? If you don't like it, you can always sell it online, or give it to a friend.

Today I did just that, granted I had to leave the country to do it. The closest music store is in another country - who would have thought? Anyway, at this store, CD Plus, they had a wide variety of EVERYTHING. So, after searching through every CD with Brenda, we decided that "Make it Blur" by June looked really snazzy. IT IS! I have never heard of this band, or anything about them. However, after one listen I was completely in love. I totally recommend them, and buying other random CDs.

"You are not alone, so hold onand don't let go. You are not alone, I see a course you can't control. I can feel your face in front of me. Please don't let this get the best of me and I'll lay back down cause we're coming home tonight. California has its time but it's always keeping you from my side." - "Just Don't Let Go" by June

No comments: