Sunday, June 15, 2008

TAG

Isn't that a male body odor spray? I think my brother tried it once, but it didn't go over well...

Anyway, Emmy has done it again! Twice! I love these things :-D

The first one..


The "rules" of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment,
letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


Ten years ago: I was nine, and will break my finger in three months. This was one of the last months that I had never broken a bone! Go me.


Five things in today's 'to do list':
Well, today is just about done, but first I worked for four hours (I love half days), socialize with coworkers after my shift is over (I have friends here now! Still not as good as the ones I left, though), NAP!, surf the internet, and dinner at Grams.


Snacks I enjoy:
chocolate (I agree with Emmy)
ice cream
cottage cheese (krissy should be able to relate with this)


Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Oh boy, here's the list.
1. Fix my mom's house up, complete with new furniture
2. Buy a totally sweet & gas efficient car
3. Buy two houses - one here, and one back in houghton
4. Vacation.
5. And of course, charity.


Places I have lived:
Lets see, three states, seven cities.
1. Wisconsin - home state! I cant begin to spell the city name, but it was in Barron county.
2. Minnesota - Twin cities!
3. Michingan - All over the Upper Penninsula. From one end to the other - Mohawk to Sault Ste Marie, and a few cities in between!



The second tag is 7 weird or random things about myself. These are always super fun, and a good way to get to know people!

1. I'm sort of allergic to the sun.
2. I like a boy.
3. I miss cyberia cafe.
4. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow
5. i play the sims sometimes.
6. i have no idea when i'm going to graduate
7. NMU is not good to me anymore. They're actually quite lame. but I still miss the people there.

Alrighty, there you go! I'm not sure how many people I'm supposed to tag all together, so I'll do. Wow. Most people I'd tag have already done this! Krystal and Josh for now, oh! And Brenda! I'll think of more later!

1 comment:

Emily Dorchak said...

hahah. that was cooolness. everyone loves halfdays. howcome u dont know when u are graduating? lol. thats silly. have fun with your haircut!