Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag... you're it!

Alright, Emmy tagged me to list 10 weird or random things about myself, so here it goes!

1. I'm mildly allergic to the sun. Nothing too serious, but after about 10-15 minutes of direct exposure, I get itchy and red and bumpy. Nothing Claritin and sun block can't fix, though
2. I "met" my oldest brother Eric through email last year. He's really cool, and has a three year old daughter.
3. I'm obsessed with socks. I can't stand wearing dirty socks, or socks with holes in them. If I could, I'd wear a brand new pair each day. But that's not very practical.
4. Old people make me sad. Literally. Seeing the elderly cry almost makes me feel worse than seeing babies cry. Usually babies cry when they're hungry or dirty, but the elderly cry over their lives ending. It's horrible.
5. I've changed my major like, four times, and switched schools.
6. I love cafe's. Everything about them. It's where I do most of my writing, and the people often inspire characters. Maybe I'll post a story sometime.
7. I can't wait to be a mom. One of my friends and I actually came up with a list of names for when we become moms. Jack and Max lead for boys, and Evelyn and Rose are tops for girls.
8. I always remember when I meet people. If I see them two years later, I still remember meeting them, whether they remember me or not.
9. I like having male friends more than female friends, but wouldn't trade my girlie friends for anything. I just find it easier talking to men about things. I'm weird, ok? :-)
10. I look nothing like anyone in my family. Example - in a picture of me with four of my cousins, there's one blonde and four with dark brown/black hair. I'm the blond. There's one with green eyes, the rest with brown. I have the green eyes. I stick out like a sore thumb in my family.

And I'm going to tag... Krystal, Brenda, and for kicks and giggles, Josh.

1 comment:

Emily Dorchak said...

aww. im sorry u stick out so much! but it adds to the unique u! sure u wernt adopted? lol. i think guy friends are cool too. they are really easy to talk to. ooo! a story! i cant WAIT to hear it! u shoudl mak a story blog. ive heard of them. u link them in ur main blogs, and write in them every once and i while. they are basically a continuing story, wiht alot of the components taken from your daily life in them. so love that. ^^